*this post is sponsored by ALDI USA
When I plan my week for fueling myself well, I want to keep things simplified, budget-friendly, and made with real ingredients. If you have spent any time over at @awilsonwellness, then you know my love for ALDI, because it makes that simplified way of eating well happen realistically. Recently, ALDI has taken it one step further for me with Curbside Grocery Pickup. It was as simple as ordering my groceries online, clicking a button to let ALDI know I was on my way, and upon arrival I popped my truck and notified them that I arrived. My groceries were delivered in under 3 minutes. Talk about a dream! Using Curbside pickup makes this meal plan and fueling yourself well even more attainable. ALDI is dedicated to taking at least one thing off your to-do list by making your shopping experience even more convenient and accessible for everyone, while still offering the lowest prices on high-quality ingredients you rely on each day.
I’m so excited to be partnering with a company that speaks my language when it comes to making real food happen in our real life. I really want to equip you well and take the guessing game out of your week when it comes to food. So, hop online to Curbside delivery, pick up your groceries, and be excited about not only your grocery total, but also your real food haul all from one stop.
Here’s what this post will provide you:
- a one-week meal plan that includes 2 breakfast options, 2 lunch options, 4 dinners, and a snack. I included only 4 dinners, because I am a firm believer in leaving room for leftovers and real life moments (take out, dinner with friends, etc).
- Shopping list you can use to easily order your groceries and be ready for Curbside pickup!
- Recipes for each meal along with what and how to prep if you want to do so ahead of time
Ready? Let me take something off your plate with a simplified meal plan. ALDI is dedicated to taking at least one thing off your to-do list by making your shopping experience even more convenient and accessible, while still offering the lowest prices on high-quality ingredients you rely on each day.
MEAL PLAN MENU
- Never Any! Chicken Breakfast Sausage with Simply Nature Oats & Flax Instant Oatmeal
- Friendly Farms Greek Yogurt + Simply Nature Coconut Cacao Granola + strawberries
- L’oven Fresh Protein Wraps with Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Breast Strips x Simply Nature Spinach and Arugula Mix + Little Salad Bar Apple Thyme Vinaigrette or mozzarella with leftover carrots and bell peppers on the side
- Simply Nature Spinach + Arugula Mix with apples, Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, + Little Salad Bar Apple Thyme Vinaigrette
- Sweet potato skins with Park Street Deli Pork Carnitas
- liveGfree Gluten free pasta bake (ground turkey, marinara + cheese)
- Kirkwood Turkey Tenderloin + roasted carrots + brussels
- Never Any! Italian Chicken Sausage + potatoes + peppers skillet meal
- Honeycrisp apple + Park Street Deli Chocolate Hummus + cashews
- 1 pack Never Any! Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- 1 bag Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 container Park Street Deli Pork Carnitas
- 1 - 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Kirkwood Turkey Tenderloin
- 1 pack Never Any! Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 container Friendly Farms Greek Yogurt
- 1 - 2lb bag Friendly Farms Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 bottle Little Salad Bar Apple Thyme Vinaigrette
- 1 container Park Street Chocolate Hummus (non-dairy)
Side Note: ALDI has a vegan line of cheese called “Earth Grown”
- 1 container Strawberries
- 1 bag of honeycrisp apples
- 1 bag of sweet potatoes
- 1 container Simply Nature Organic Spinach & Arugula Mix
- 1 bag of large carrots
- 1 bag of brussels sprouts
- 3 bell peppers (pack of 3)
- 1 box Simply Nature Oats & Flax Instant Oatmeal Packs
- 1 bag Simply Nature Coconut Cacao Granola
- 1 bag L’oven Protein Wrap
- 1 bag liveGfree Pasta
- 1 jar Simply Nature Organic Marinara Sauce
- 1 bag cashews
- 1 Simply Nature 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- 1 Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
RECIPE x PREP BREAKDOWN
* Prep instructions are completely optional. They are here in case you want to do a little prep for certain recipes to make that meal time come together quickly and efficiently.
Never Any! Chicken Breakfast Sausage and Simply Nature Oats & Flax Instant Oatmeal
- Cook chicken sausages according to directions. Side note: I love the maple flavored ones as well. My favorite way to prep the oats is to pour hot water until barely covering the oats, let sit to thicken. Fun, optional add ins: strawberries, nut butter, and a splash of almond or oat milk
Friendly Farms Greek Yogurt + Simply Nature Coconut Cacao Granola + strawberries
- Easy enough. Spoon Greek yogurt into a bowl and top with coconut cacao granola and strawberries. This granola is unreal and is my favorite.
L’oven Fresh Protein Wraps with Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Breast Strips x Simply Nature Spinach & Arugula Mix + Little Salad Bar Apple Thyme Vinaigrette or mozzarella with leftover carrots and bell peppers on the side
- Wraps are pretty self-explanatory. Use a drizzle of the dressing or some of the mozzarella cheese with your greens and pre-grilled chicken. Just cook the chicken in the microwave according to directions. To be as resourceful as possible, use leftover raw carrots and bell peppers from the dinners as a side dish to this lunch!
Simply Nature Spinach + Arugula with apples, Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, + Apple Thyme Vinaigrette
- We are using the same ingredients and just reworking it for another lunch option. Bowl up a few large handfuls of spinach + arugula, top with pre-grilled chicken, and apple thyme vinaigrette. (store dressing in a separate container if taking this for a work lunch!)
Honeycrisp apple + Park Street Deli Chocolate Hummus + cashews
- Dip your apples into the chocolate hummus and let the cashews be your side for a different texture. Another option that I discovered -- dip your apple into the chocolate hummus and then scoop up a few cashews -- a great combo of texture and flavors.
Sweet potato skins with Park Street Deli Pork Carnitas
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Slice (5) sweet potatoes lengthwise to create (10) halves. Grease baking sheet with avocado oil. Put sweet potatoes face down on baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until soft. Warm up Pork Carnitas per directions and shred. When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, scoop out the flesh of the potato, leaving enough to line the skin. Scoop even amounts of pork carnitas into sweet potato skins, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Prep Option: Slice sweet potatoes and store in covered container in fridge.
liveGfree Gluten free Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Boil water and cook pasta according to directions. Brown ground turkey and then add marinara sauce. Combine meat sauce, drained pasta, and 1- 1 ½ cups of mozzarella. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep option: cook pasta and brown ground turkey and store separately.
Kirkwood Turkey Tenderloin + roasted carrots + brussels
- You can cook your turkey tenderloin according to instructions. I personally like to make it quicker and stick it in my instant pot. I add a cup of water and set it for 15 minutes.
- To roast your veggies, cut the carrots in log strips, like fries, and quarter your brussels sprouts. Toss with avocado oil, and season with salt and pepper. Massage around to make sure all veggies are well coated. Roast at 425 for 15 min, flip, and then another 5 min.
- Prep option: wash and cut carrots and brussels sprouts and store in covered container in fridge.
Never Any! Italian Chicken Sausage + potatoes + peppers skillet meal
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut the remaining sweet potatoes into cubes and slice bell 2 bell peppers into small strips. Toss in avocado oil, pink salt, and Italian seasoning. Add sliced chicken sausage and toss together. Spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 15 min, flip and then 3-5 more min if needed.
- Prep option: wash and cut potatoes and peppers and store in covered container in fridge.
I hope this simplified meal plan made with real food equips you well for this week in your lifestyle of wellness. Take the shopping list above, head over to ALDI Curbside online, and schedule when your groceries will be ready for you!